Do you feel tired and exhausted all the time? Some times this indicates poor blood circulation which means that your cells are not getting enough oxygen. Here are 10 natural ways to boost circulation:
1. Add cayenne pepper to your diet. It contains capsaicin, a chemical compound that reduces cholesterol and clears arteries and blood vessels. You can put cayenne pepper to tea, soup or even juices. And if you want to heat up a specific part of your body just mix cayenne pepper with some water to make it a paste and put the paste on that place. Wrap it with a cloth in the end. If you feel burning sensation just add some olive oil it will calm the area of burning.
2. Take hot-cold showers to bust your body. When the hot water is running the lymph vessels dilate and when the cold water is running they contract. This makes the pump effect and the blood flows in the veins.
3. Drink more water. When the body is well hydrated the body gets more oxygen and the blood in your body will flow better.
4. You probably hate the smell of garlic. But did you know that garlic cleanse the blood, improves your circulatory system, prevent heart disease and reduces the cholesterol level. Start adding garlic into your food and you will see big improvements.
5. Eat food that is rich with Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Vitamin C keeps the arteries flexible and is connected with supplying blood to the arteries. And Vitamin E helps blood vessels transit the blood through them.
6. Replace milk chocolates with dark chocolate. Dark chocolate has antioxidants called flavonoids. They boost the blood circulation.
7. Get some rest. Relax your muscles and get some rest from your everyday obligations. Enough sleep reduces the tension and helps with detoxification. This leads to better circulation.
8. Add lemon, oranges and grapefruit to you diet. They contain citrate, which naturally improves circulation. Squeeze some of these fruits into a cup of water and drink it every morning after you wake up.
9. Food high in fiber promotes production of propionic acid, which reduces bile in the intestines and it doesn’t allow cholesterol levels to het high. It also contributes to a healthy circulatory system.
10. And the last tip for a better circulation is getting as massage. In the same time you are getting relaxed and it is very enjoyable. Massages release contracted muscles, which pushes blood to the heart and relieves strain.